Leadership and Negotiation Resources
Books I personally recommend
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
– If you are new to negotiation, or have never read this book, this is the place to start.
- Leadership on the Line: Staying Alive Through the Dangers of Leading
– This is the book challenges the status quo on what we know leadership to be. It has become the framework by which I approach the world and demonstrate leadership without formal authority.
Getting Started with Big Data and Development
Great Research and Reports on Big Data and Development
- Big Data for Development: Opportunities and Challenges – UN Global Pulse Team
- Big Data, Big Impact: New Possibilities for International Development – World Economic Forum
Open Data Sets